Thursday, August 17, 2006

You Tube

Haha, I discovered a new source of online entertainment during the last couple of days at http://www.youtube.com. I love watching the Draco/Hermione fan videos, its so cool how people make it seem like they're smiling at each other when really they're on seperate sides of the room. Though I've seen at least three videos using a GOF DVD "Behind the Scenes" special with Tom Felton and Emma Watson dancing as part of their video clips. Speaking of DVD video clips, there are actually alot of Special Feature clips people have uploaded. I didn't get the GOF DVD yet because I'm waiting for the price to go down...I couldn't resist the temptation of free entertainment. There's also alot of funny home videos people have uploaded online. Too bad my slow internet connection takes like thirty minutes for one video to buffer.

No comments: