Tuesday, August 08, 2006

More Computer Troubles

My internet wouldn't connect yesterday and for the most of today until a half an hour ago. I finally realized that the 'Help and Support Centre' on my computer never has solutions that actually solves the problem. So I sit in front of my computer all frustrated that I can't connect to the internet and soon even Limewire starts freezing on me and I can't even listen to music to calm myself down. I try calling my internet service provider, but the line is always unavailable or there's nobody to answer the call so I have to leave a message. What kind of customer hotline doesn't have call waiting?! What kind of crappy service is that?! I want to swtich my internet service provider!! I wanted to yell at the customer service people so badly even though I know its not their fault, but I couldn't even connect to there. I was so relieved when for some mysterious reason, it started working again. I never got a response from the customer service people. But I logged onto my HPFF account and found out that chapter 14 of Last Summer has been validated and I got 19 reviews in my inbox. That cheered me up a little, though I was quite amused when I was watching MTV Cribs while my internet wasn't working and they were showing this BMX rider's house. The guy thought Crystal Light was Cristal. He didn't get why people say Cristal is so expensive when he got a six pack of Crystal Light for three dollars. Sadly, he doesn't realize that Cristal is expensive because its champagne. This proves that just because he's rich, doesn't mean he necessarily knows more about extravagance than the rest of us.

No comments: