Monday, August 14, 2006

The Meaning of Life

Just a few minutes before, my computer decided to crash again and I just flopped down onto my bed in frustration. Twice in two days, I felt like shit. Then I had a sudden thought, is this how my life is? My happiness depending on a machine? What is the meaning of life anyways? To fall in love? To help others? To change the world? Who am I? What do I want? What is my purpose on this planet? Am I causing harm or good? Have I left my imprint on this Earth so that my life has not been lived in vain? Do I have a place in someone's heart that will never be erased? Have I succeeded in my goals yet? Do I even have goals?! Where is my life heading? Will I be able to look back to my life as I feel life draining away from me and honestly say I'm proud of what I accomplished? Have I found my meaning of life?

My head is going to explode.

No comments: