Saturday, January 06, 2007

People Actually Read My Blog!

I finally switched this from the old Blogger to the new Blogger yesterday and I never got around to it before since I was too lazy to deal with the Google accounts and all that and when I finally did... (*drumroll) I discovered that people actually left comments!!!! The thing is, I never knew that they did because for some reason, the comments wouldn't publish until I allowed them to and me being a technology idiot never realized it.

Another crazy thing is the rant I wrote back in August (http://theunknownforce.blogspot.com/2006/08/rant.html) when I was extremely pissed off was actually featured on http://blogoftheday.org under the "Rant" section and it was given the comment:

"A rather long but well structured rant on the struggles of being a teenager. "

At the moment, the only structure I was probably thinking about was how to destroy the structure of somebody's human body, but holy shit, somebody actually took the time to read through my extremely long rant filled with alot of swearing and self pitying.

I'm also going to stick an apology to GINNYPOTTER18 on HPFF and I'm going to try and contact you somehow since I didn't realize you left a comment on my blog.

All along, I thought nobody actually read my blog. I wonder if there's some sort of way you could check how many hits you get on your blog. Now my mind's floating back to all those times I posted all the weird things here and how many people across the world have read it. It makes me cringe in embarrassment but at the same time, I can feel my head floating in the clouds...ahh life's weird, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YakuYaku, a young translation community is seeking ambitious translators to grow its young community. Having a specific field specialty is a big plus for many assignments forイprofessional translation services. New jobs are posted on a frequent basis
and Even if you don't visit regularly the website, job alerts will be sent to you.
Besides translation, localization and proofreading opportunities, Language articles and tutorials are available together with links to useful external resources.
We will answer all your questions and problems on our forum.

Anonymous said...

Do you even speak English? Seriously, wall of text crits me for 99999k.

Anonymous said...

Do you even speak English? Seriously, wall of text crits me for 99999k.