Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Day

This has got to be one of my weirdest posts yet in terms of when and where I'm posting. I'm at a friend's house where I slept over for New Years Eve and I actually didn't ask for her permission to use the computer but I can't find her and I'm the only one awake and my ass is going to get bored off soon. The sleepover was crap, well for me anyways. The boyfriends came over and of course, those of us that haven't fucked up our love lives like me got their New Years kisses while I just sort of stood aside and tried not to stare. Meanwhile afterwards, some shit happened and it turned into a sob fest and me being a cold hearted bitch felt rather apathetic but tried to have some sympathy and by the end of it, everyone just decided to go to sleep.

For some strange reason, even though I got less than four hours of sleep last night, I feel oddly awake.

In 2007, I will not fuck up my love life and will find a guy who is actually worth my time for once.

By the way,

HAPPY 2007!!!!

No comments: