Saturday, December 23, 2006

Two Days Before Christmas

Once again its December, January seemed like such a long time ago. I looked in my stash of old movie tickets today, I've watched seven movies in theatre this year. So many things have happened before, in between, and after each of the movies that I watched. I didn't even begin writing "Last Summer" back in January. Now I've finished chapter 19 and it seems like I've always been working on the story. Over the last twelve months, so much has happened. I've fallen, stood back up, and fallen again. I've met new people, made new friends, stuck with my old ones, and did a whole bunch of things that I never thought I would do. Now its almost Christmas. Is it really "the most wonderful time of the year"? All I know is that I have a headache right now and the world is a rather unpleasant place at the moment.

No comments: