Monday, December 18, 2006

Irreplaceable?

I think by now most of us have realized that nothing and nobody is ever irreplaceable. When someone tells you that you'll never be replaced in their lives, its obvious bullshit. Just think back to your best friend in grade 2, how you hung out with them every day and ate your PB&J sandwiches together at lunch. After they moved away, did you bother to stay in touch? To this day, you probably don't even remember what they looked like, let along what the name of the person was. Same with everything else, maybe your computer broke down, yay! You can get a new one that runs faster.

In the same way that you've replaced me, I've replaced you. Go ahead and flirt with all my friends, walk all of them home, pretend to be a gentleman, I don't give a damn.

No comments: