Sunday, June 10, 2007

Chat Room Oddities

I was never a big fan of chat rooms, I mean, I'm sure most of the people on it are perfectly normal, but there always seems to be a random weirdo. Somebody gave me a site displaying some of the oddities that can be found in these chat rooms. I would post the quotes here, but some of it contains more... adult material and alot of swearing.

Harry's...wand?

When fanfiction and video game freaks mix

Isn't the world a such a small place?

Chess addict

When cyber sex goes wrong


When idiots show off

Why you should not multi-task on your computer

A lesson on punctuation


When "your mom" disses backfire


For more quotes, go to bash.org

1 comment:

Neo said...

Thnks for the site ... came across it 2 yrs back but lost the link :(

hilarious content wondered how can people get so dumb !